. Without sharing your name, who are you?
I am the girl in glasses, sitting by the window lost in a novel.. I am the girl who walks with a purpose. I am the girl with constrains in a mad crowd and an entertainment pack in silence.. I am the girl who wouldn't wait to chitchat with you everyday but would be beside you when you need me..
Describe yourself in less than Five words
Listener, observer, Careful, protective and loving.
Do you have any special talents? What?
The list of my special talents can run into volumes!!
1. I can fall off flat surfaces.
2. I can confuse anyone :P
3. I can scribble away in sleep.. (guess what I do in lectures!!)
4. I can chat with multiple people and still be blogging.
5. I still have things to say after writing 5 blogs..
6. I have saint's patience when it comes to listening to others' story.
7. I can sleep even for 10 minutes..
and on and on and on..
4. Are there any talents you wish you had? What?
I wish I could read minds!!
On a practical note I wish I had a more convincing (read adorable) personality.
5. What are your most important interests? What do you like about them?
- Writing: It makes me more clear about my own thoughts, produces an amazing print of my life, smooths out the turbulance of my imaginations...
- Creating : This could be anything.. From personalizing a gift, making my own bookmarks, making greeting cards, a small book of "Our story" (Guess, Guess!!).. Feels great to see a part of you in a lifeless thing.. I love beautifying!!
- Psychology: The mind is the most complex and intriguing system and that makes it so interesting for me!
- Reading: Do I need to say more on this?? Books and me! Inseparable!
She needs immediate psychiatric care!@@@
7. If you could go anywhere this second, where would you go?
I would go to bed!! Going to do that in 10 minutes anyway ;P
8. What are your favorite foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
I m soo full right now that I can't even think of more food!
Breakfast: Love idli and chutney made by mom and my nani.. Best breakfast in this world for me.
Lunch: Vegetarians don't read this :P
Fried fish, chicken, prawns curry, ghee rice! Amazing combo.. :)
Dinner: Chinese!! Nonvegetarian ofcourse!
9. Do you have siblings? Talk about them; if not, talk about being an only child.
I have a younger brother who is the apple of my eye.. He is 7 years younger to me.. Sometimes he is the pest in my life, harassing the hell out of me! Sometimes he is the partner in crime.. sometimes he is the older one when I m all broken and in a mess.. sometimes he becomes my punching bag when I m mad at the world.. sometimes he is the son I had to mother ever since I assumed the role of a protector of his.. I like the way we can conveniently shift roles.. Well this could carry on so before I bore you I stop here.
10. Do you like sports? Which teams do you support?
Lets not talk about this.. I might embarrass myself with my knowledge or lack of it :)
11. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever get one?
No, I don't have tattoos.. Had a temporary one but I would never come to ink myself permanently..
12. Have you ever donated blood? Why or why not?
Yes donated blood at the blood donation campaign at college. Feels great to know that 350 ml of your blood is going to change somebody's life or maybe save somebody's life.. As they say..
"Karke dekho.. accha lagta hai."
13. How do you like your coffee and/or tea?
I need strong tea with ginger and moderate sugar.. Coffee I like a little mild..
14. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Been right-handed always!
15. If you are in college, what are you studying? If not, what did/what are you planning to study?
I m studying second year Bachelor in Pharmacy..
16. What are some of your short term goals?
Lose weight, lose weight , lose weight!!
Second on list is get good marks..raise the bar every exam!
17. What kind of music do you like?
No particular category. I like what touches my mood that instant.. I m one of those who pay more attention to lyrics.. I hardly listen to English songs..
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Never thought of this! I guess somewhere close to my parents (atleast someplace I can reach within a day) and with my beloved.. Some place close to green and also close to a water body could be ideal.. I love twilight setting!
20. Have you ever been to the circus? What did you think at the time?
Yes, when I was in kindergarten.. I remember the animals, girls doing gymnastics and I was wondering if I could take the sandwich, my teacher gave, to Daddy.. SO cute I was na?? :P
21. Are you wearing shoes right now? If so, describe them. If not, describe your socks/feet.
My feet are tiny with nails colored in silver nailpolish,clean, moisturised ( cocoa butter cream :) smells good!) and ready to go to bed :)
22. List some of the things you’d like to do before you die
I don't plan to die anytime soon.. Before I die ..
- I would like to go on a cruise.. (someone did promise me that)
- I want to tour the north and northeastern parts of India.
- Tell some people how deeply I care for them. (As if I don't say it already)
- At least make difference to a few lives.. I wish someone would say, "She was the bright spot in my life.. Someone who made a difference or brought a smile in despair."
- Do something for underprivileged kids (something I really want to work for.)
- Have my own library collection.
- Marry the one I love and live happily :) Fairy tale love affair that lasts all marriage.
23. What do you prefer to write with - pencil, pen, crayon, Sharpie, lipstick, chalk etc.?
Pen for sure! smooth flowing ball pen.. I can never manage writing in crayons! Lipsticks look good only in romantic settings :)
24. Do you like movies? What are your favorites?
I love movies that make me smile.. even if it is at the end of a tragedy..
Titanic is my all time favorite! Taare Zameen par, 3 idiots, DDLJ are a few favorites..
25. Do you like chocolate? What’s your favorite kind? If not, why?
I love chocolates! Dark chocolates or milder ones..Cadbury silk, Bounty,Toberlone, Five star fruit n nut are my favorites! Milk chocolates like "Milky bar" etc I hate !!
Hope my answers entertained you a bit and didn't sound right like my Soul sis MSM's answers! I needed to think over to say the same things in a different way! :P
I will pass on the tag to anyone who is interested to do it ! I know people I pass on to are really busy ones.. So readers whoever gets time please complete this tag.. I will name you in postscript once you do the tag..
Unusually lazy I m acting I know.. Sorry for the disappearance from blog.. Will be back soon next week with a new tale..
Till then keep reading and take care readers.. You have my wishes..