Thursday, October 13, 2011

A to Z of my life!!!


Picked this up from Viya's blog. Had fun doing this!! 
A. Age:  19 years 8 months 21 days 9 hours :P :P lols ..simply saying I m about 4 months short to complete 20 :P :P

B. Bed size:  double 

C. Chore you hate: washing clothes!

D. Delinquent:  I m not!! :P 

E. Essential start to your day: Good breakfast and Tea.. Else I m haunted by that terrible headache!

F. Favorite color: Red :) 

G. Gold or Silver: Gold but not to blingy!

H. Height:  5'2 (height me maar khaa gayi :( )

I. Instruments: I m not such an instrumental person :P :P 


J. Job title: Pharmacy Student 

K. Keep a lid on:  some personal fantasies :P 

L. Live: Mumbai meri jaan! 

M. Mac or Microsoft? : Haven't used MAc, so microsoft it is.

N. Nicknames: maiths, meetu, maithu mili.. for more details read This etc etc etc

O. Off Limits:  Depends on who it is ! 

P. Pet peeve:  mixing up languages, impunctuality!!

Q. Quote from a movie:  
Itni shidaat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai,
 ki har zaare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai from Om shanti om

R. Right or left handed: Right!!

S. Siblings: one kid bro! :) 

T. Time you wake up:  for morning lectures 6 am.. for afternoon lectures 8 am.. for holidays whenever I open my eyes  :P 

U. Underwear: Colorful.. nice designs. cotton! araam ka maamla hai :P 

V. Vegetables you dislike:  bitterguard, and some other vegetables I can't name! I love only leafy vegetables, potato and soyabean and other pulses.. Rest all come under dislike! 

W. What makes you run late:  Waking up late or getting out late!

X. Xanax: Moving trains put me to sleep like that crib for kids!! A certain ma'am's tone also makes me sleeep! 

Y. Yummy food you make:  Brownies!

Z. Zen:  On the beach on a rainy day or day dreaming !! 

13 comments:

Vinati said...

Hey, you make brownies? Wow..mujhe bhi khani hai.. *puppy face*

maithili said...

YEs I make brownies and they are too easy to make! check the recipe at DOV.. I shared it http://darlingsofvenus.blogspot.com/2011/09/brownies.html

Suruchi said...

oye koi na woh "good things come in small packages" waala line kab kaam aayega:-)

and there are more people who call you Maiths???????i was feeling so smug ki yeh mera invention hain:(

and woh lid hatao fantasies par se:-)

maithili said...

@Suruchi: Nahi wo aapne diya hua hi pet name use kiya hai :P :P
And fantasies will be opened in DOV time aane par :)

Red Handed said...

You love the colour RED :D
Ok i am just smiling like a nutcase!
I haaaaate bitterguard too.I just cannot stand the taste!!!YUCK!

You cook also :( I suck at it!!!!

Rahul Bhatia said...

An enjoyable read!!

R-A-J said...

Awesum read.. nivce to get to knw more bout u, Maithili...

Hey the OSO line is my fav too :)

hd a lovely time gettin to knw u better :)

maithili said...

@ Red : I can cook a few things but looking at your post on DOV I think I will need to learn more to make my guy hooked booked n cooked forever :P

@ Rahul : Thank you :)

@Raj : Welcome to my blog!!! :) :) The OSO line proves true sometimes ;)
Thank you thank you :)

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Cotton? COME ON!! :P
Let go lingerie shopping sometime?:D

And can I borrow this? *jumps around*

ben said...

ah ah ..this is my first visit to your blog ..u have lots of nice post ..and since its my first visit ,this post helped me to know something abt you !!

http://www.travelnlife.com/

Anonymous said...

nice to know more abt u

Anonymous said...

nice to know more abt u

Unknown said...

lol!! this was fun reading :D